About ES EC Futures:
ESECFutures.Com was created in order to keep a diary of personal technical analysis organized in a form of a blog and be readily available to anyone who finds information useful. Goal of esecfutures.com is to become a valuable resource to new and experienced traders by providing various educational material and resources to supplement technical analysis.
For questions, suggestions, tips and partnership proposals feel free to contact me through ESEC Futures Contact Form
What are futures?
Futures are high leverage, tax friendly financial instruments that trade nearly 24 hours a day 5 days a week for many commodities, financial and currency instruments. Main focus here are EC and ES contracts
ES & EC Futures Contract Specifications
- ES - Emini S&P 500 Contract
- CME Exchange
- $50 x E-mini S&P 500 futures Price
- Tick Size 0.25 index points = $12.50
- Trading hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00 pm EST - 4:15 pm EST & 4:30pm EST - 5:30pm EST; Sunday 6:00 pm EST - 4:15 pm EST
- Contract Months: Mar (5 months in March Quarterly Cycle), Jun, Sep , Dec
- EC - EUR/USD Currency Futures Contract
- CME Exchange
- Contract size 125,000 euro
- Tick Size 0.0001 = $12.50
- Trading hours Monday - Thursday 6:00 pm EST - 5:00 pm EST; Sunday 6:00 pm EST - 5:00 pm EST
Types of Content
- Intraday Analysis - play-by-play analysis of intraday market action trying to identify key support/resistance levels, trends and other key technical events.
- Intranight Analysis - play-by-play analysis of overnight market action trying to identify key support/resistance levels, trends and other key technical events.
- Daily Market Summary - larger frame market analysis, identifying key trends, support & resistance levels and momentum conditions.
- Weekly Market Summary - weekly analysis of markets based on daily, weekly and monthly charts trying to identify key longer term market levels and conditions
- Resources - various trading related content that you might find helpful
- Educational - various trading strategies tips and tricks that work in these particular financial markets.
Mission of ES & EC Futures
Goal of ESECFutures.com is to become great educational and analysis resource for new and seasoned traders, where traders come to share their charts and ideas helping each other navigate these complex financial markets.
Current Status of ESECFutures.com: Beta of Beta