end of the crazy week, will be away from charts for a while (yeah right) so just wanted to update on whats going on with this blog / site:
- April was first full month. First week in May reaching 350 visitors/day.. (hopefully soon there’s some visitor participation
- 164 Posts Made to Date
- Rolled out MARKET MINDS beta this week, one stop resource for posts by best blogger out there
- Besides posting daily analysis I would like to finish the Trading Strategies section to show exactly how I approach various set ups , and maybe you will take a thing or two away from it for your own system
- Started developing some new strategies for project “UNO CONTRACTO” (or something , lol) for traders with smaller accounts. Using $5k (account) featuring never holding more than 1 contract of any 1 security, trading Gold, Euro and ES futures; these strategies totaled $3.6K just this week!!. It’s a rather high risk % strategy, but what else do you expect on such tiny account. Will have to polish up some rules to make it more mechanical and then present it on here, so stay tuned! (Won’t be any time soon probably since i’m struggling to get basic stuff of the blog out)
- Feel Free To Subscribe to mailing list on the right of the site
- Follow ESEC Futures on Twitter
- Check back on Sunday for weekly analysis of ES, Euro and Gold
- Whatever you do DONT MESS WITH TRADING GODS
That’s about what’s going on with the blog, going to continue posting analysis and develop parts of the site with more useful resources coming your way.
Have a great weekend!
Trade of the weekend GTM09 (Gin Tonic contract)
p.s. feel free to post suggestion and comments about the blog and what you would like to see more or less of in the comment section or via the contact form